Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Cilantro Thai Grilled Chicken

So it's the week of Thanksgiving...so that means I'm going to eat REALLY bad on Thursday, and Friday, and Saturday and so on!  SO - I'm eating lean and healthy in the earlier part of the week!  And I'm a runner so I think I'll be increasing some intensity and distance this week too!

Tonight I made a really simple but DELICIOUS dinner!  I found this one on Pinterest and it was simply amazing!  This one is Gluten Free if you use Gluten Free Soy Sauce and takes about an hour to sit in the marinade but the time is so worth it!  I made my Roasted Vegetable dish with this and Italian potatoes (which I'll post that recipe tomorrow) and it was excellent.

One of the ingredients in this recipe is toasted sesame oil.  This product can be a bit pricey, but don't skip on this product.  Part of the reason certain recipes taste so good is because of good quality products.

Below is the recipe!  It got HUGE reviews at my house tonight!!

Enjoy!

Ingredients:

4 Chicken Breasts
1/2 Bunch fresh Cilantro
2 Garlic Cloves Chopped
1 Tablespoon of Gluten Free Soy Sauce
1 Tablespoon Toasted Sesame Oil

Directions:

Place all the ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth.  Pour the marinade over the chicken breasts and put in the fridge to marinate for 1 hour.  After an hour, the chicken is ready to grill.

Easy Peasy and oh so Yummy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS