This recipe is gluten free and full of healthy fat and protein. Pairs nicely with a cilantro lime Jasmine rice!
- 3 Tablespoons plain 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 (6-ounce) fresh salmon filets
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Combine first 7 ingredients. Place fish, skinned side down, on a foil-lined baking sheet coated with olive oil OR use a Demarle non-stick cookie sheet.
Spread the yogurt sauce over the fish.
Bake at 425 degrees for 15-18 minutes or until desired degree of doneness.
Calories 270; Fat 12g; Protein 35g; Carb 2g; Fiber; 0g; Chol 94mg; Iron 1mg; Sodium 494mg;
Recipe source: inspired by Adam Hickman and Laura Zapalowski