Pages

Monday, June 1, 2015

Cooking with Essential Oils

I’m so glad you are enjoying my recipes! It’s so nice to see the likes and the comments! I wanted to post and let you all know that I often use essential oils in my recipes. I only use Young Loving essential oils in my recipes because they are the only ones I feel are safe to ingest (depending if the label on the bottle says it is a dietary supplement).

If you ever need to order any essential oil for cooking, let me know. You can't go buy pure 100% essential oils at the store. You have to order them through a distributor. I cook a lot with:
• Lemongrass Essential Oil
• Oregano Essential Oil
• Basil Essential Oils
• Taste of Italy Essential Oil
• Rosemary Essential Oil
• Lemon Essential Oil
• Orange Essential Oil
…and so many more!!
If you would like to hear more about the pure essential oils and how they can be used for cooking, just email me at amandasgreatrecipes@gmail.com OR you can go to my website and order as a retail customer. My website is below:
https://www.youngliving.com/signup/?isoCountryCode=US&sponsorid=1847492&enrollerid=1847492

Thanks so much and happy cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS