Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Baked Shrimp

Ok guys...we are going to keep this real simple tonight because I'm tired!! LOL!  I try my hardest to my my lunch the night before so I'm not rushed the next morning.  I found this recipe on Pinterest and it takes a total of 20 min.  So easy and Gluten Free!  I plan to serve these shrimp on a bed of spring mix tomorrow for lunch with a little bit of balsamic.  YUMMY!  Enjoy!

Ingredients:
1 Stick of butter
1 bad of 30 frozen shrimp
Packet of Italian Seasoning Mix (Read your ingredients to ensure no WHEAT!!)
1 lemon

Directions:
Melt the butter in a skillet.  Once the butter is melted, slice the lemon and lay on top of melted butter.  Add your shrimp on top of the lemons.  Sprinkle the Italian Seasoning on top.  Stir and then place in a 9X13 Pyrex dish  uncovered at 350 for 15 min.  Then you are ready to eat!

Easy Peezy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS