Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Zesty Italian Potatoes

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  It's Thanksgiving here in the states and it's my hubby's favorite holiday!!  I dont cook on this holiday...my sister-in-law does.  But did that stop me from cooking...ummm....no :)

I found this recipe on Pinterest the other day and since my husband LOVES potatoes - I thought I would try it out.  This recipe is so good and SO easy!!  It's gluten free (make sure you read the ingredients on the package of Zest Italian Dressing Mix) and goes well with chicken or steak!

Below is the recipe!  Hope you enjoy!!

Ingredients:

10-15 medium size red potatoes
olive oil
Package of Zesty Italian Dressing Mix
Salt
Pepper
1/8 tsp Onion Powder

Directions:

Cube the potatoes and leave the skin on.  Place the potatoes in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil.  Sprinkle a package of dry Zesty Italian Dressing Mix and stir.  Add in onion powder, salt and pepper to taste. Stir again to mix well.

Place aluminum foil on a large cookie sheet.  Pour potatoes on the cookie sheet and bake at 400 for 45 minutes.  I move the potatoes around with a spoon about 20 min in.  Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS