Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Thank you!


I get so excited to see so many people in so many different countries around the world following my recipe blog!  When I started this I thought – this would be cool to start for my friends back home in TN because the people closest to me know I love to cook and I hear from others that I’m pretty good at it!  Now, thousands of people are hitting my blog site from 13 countries steadily!  So far people from the US, Australia, Lativa, Canada, Russia, Singapore, United Kingdom, South Korea, Germany, Malaysia, Switzerland, France and Africa!  Thank you all so much for following and sending me messages about the recipes!  Keep sending people my blog site http://amandasgreatrecipes.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS