Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Cooking Tools?

For all you cooks out there…I think you would all agree how important it is to have the right tools to do your cooking!  I like several tools and cookware when it comes to my personal cooking and my favorite is Pampered Chef.  I’m not sure if you have checked out Pampered Chef lately but they have some GREAT cooking tools you should look into if you need new supplies.  The only thing is…the Pampered Chef reps can be kinda rare to find…I have a great friend and colleague of mine, Kerry Dewitt, who is an independent Pampered Chef rep and is available to help you with your orders.  Here is her website: http://www.pamperedchef.biz/kerrydewitt.  If you haven’t looked at Pampered Chef in awhile, check out her site and contact her with any orders you may have!  She’ll take EXCELLENT care of you – no matter where you are located in the country!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS