Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Mexican Chopped Chicken Salad

My hubby found this salad recipe for me.  Yes - he found it on our Ranch dressing bottle but I don't care....it was tasty!  Don't you just love a good salad?  I have run into 2 salad recipes this week that have been really good!  I'll post the other one this week!

This one is Gluten free as long as you read your tortilla chips label and get 100% corn tortillas. The Hidden Valley Ranch Bottles are Gluten Free so enjoy!! ( YEAH!)!!  If you opt to season your chicken - make sure your seasoning has no gluten in it.  Read your labels! This one is a fast make and tasty for lunch with a sandwich or soup. Here it is!  Simple!  Enjoy!

Ingredients:

6 cups shredded lettuce (I like Romaine)
1 bag corn tortilla chips
2 cups cubes cooked chicken
1 1/2 cups of canned kidney beans, rinsed and drained
1/2 cup Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing
1/2 shredded cheese
tomatoes and olives for garnish

Directions:

Combine all ingredients in large bowl.  Garnish with tomatoes and olives.  Makes 6 servings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS