Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Grilled Asparagus

It's been a week since I have posted!!!  But I'm going to blame it on my husband because he had to travel the earlier part of the week!  And then I had a work function the later part of the week so this is the first opportunity I have had to post!  So - I'll be making up for it this weekend!  Last night for dinner, we had BBQ chicken but after eating not so great this week, I needed something healthy as a side.  So I made my grilled asparagus.  I was also exhausted from my week so I needed it to be simple! This is my recipe I just made up one day.  It's Gluten Free and so good for you!  Below are my super easy instructions for a side that takes a total of 15 min to prep and cook.

Ingredients:

1 Bunch of Fresh Asparagus
Spray Butter (I Cant Believe It's Not Butter is my favorite)
2 pinches of Garlic Salt
1 pinch of fresh ground pepper
1/2 tsp of Parmesan Cheese (I like fresh grated)

Directions:

Take your entire bunch of Asparagus and cut off the tough ends.  Wash well and lay on a piece of aluminum foil or a veggie griller made for your grill.  I like to use aluminum foil personally.  Then, spray your desired amount of butter on your asparagus along with the other ingredients above. I like to fold the edges up on the sides like a little tray...see below.

Then, place the aluminum tray on the grill on the bottom tray and grill for about 7-10 min.  I like my asparagus to be a bit on the crunchier side so I only grill mine for like 7 min.  Once it's done, feel free to add more fresh grated Parmesan cheese!  So easy and so yummy!  Everyone will love it!  Enjoy!!


1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried this one yet. Thanks for the great ideas! I will definitely try this soon.

    healthy easy recipes

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS